Since 1926 this iconic Restaurant has put light and colour to the Ramblas of Barcelona. Next to Plaça Catalunya, its strategic location in front of the mythical Font de Canaletes made life testimony of Barcelona for almost nine decades of history. It is thanks to a collective project of illustrators who recreate, using nine murals, the most important events of the city as a permanent exhibition.
The home breathes a deco and modern environment, with a warm and quiet atmosphere that dates back to the 30s. The Cellar lounge, downstairs, takes us to the typical Catalan wine cellar.
We propose a Mediterranean simple and classic cuisine, with fresh and selected products. Years of experience have made rice and tapas in our flagship products, all accompanied by a wine list well chosen and of great quality.
- Main lounge: 64 people
- Cellar lounge:
- Restaurant table set up 70 people
- Imperial table set up 30 people
- Two long table set up 66 people
- Mezzanine lounge: 15 people only tour tapas
- Open 365 days a year from 8:30am to 1:00pm (one hour later on the eve of public holidays)
- Breakfast from 8:30am to 12:30pm. Lunch from 12:00pm to 5:00pm. Dinner from 5:00pm to 12:30am
- Non-stop cooking
La Rambla 133 08002 Barcelona